Now seeking new Committee Members - submit a nomination today!
About the Committee
The University Services Rewards and Recognition Committee exists to maintain a dynamic and relevant process to select and recognize the achievements of University Services staff.
Committee Member Selection Process
All University Services staff members are invited to self-nominate or recommend a colleague to be considered for the committee. The committee will include representation from across our organization.
If you would like to be considered for the Rewards and Recognition Committee, or nominate a colleague, please fill out the appropriate information using the webform below by Tuesday, June 27, 2023. If you prefer, you may also download and print a form and email it to Marielisa Glass or send by campus mail to the Office of the Vice President for University Services, 7 New South, Attn: Marielisa Glass.
Nominations will be reviewed by the Vice President (VP) for University Services, committee chair, vice chair, committee advisor and executive sponsor. Selections will be announced in June.
Committee Member Criteria
All nominees must have supervisor approval and be in good standing.
The following describes duties and expectations of the Rewards and Recognition Committee. Please read thoroughlybefore completing the nomination form.
● Attend the Rewards and Recognition Kick-off meeting, monthly committee meetings and sub-committees meetings.
● Review and update University Services awards as suggested by University staff feedback, committee suggestions and administration requests
● Review nominations award criteria and nomination process. All proposals will be reviewed and approved by the VP for University Services.
● Review nominations for all awards and recommend recipients to the VP for University Services
● Plan an annual event to celebrate award recipients and their successes
Appointment to the committee is for a two-year term, with an option for a third year.
Committee Nomination Form
2023 Rewards and Recognition Committee
Campus Dining: Jeffrey Bassant; Marli Franco; Nathalie Jovain; Kaniesha Long; Margarita Martin; Donna Pilenza; Reetika Sood; Patrick Thompson
Campus Support Services: Dan Lewis; Brandon Linke; Mary Kemler; Erich Neubauer
Conference & Event Services: Leeshua Gibbons, Vice-Chair
Housing & Real Estate Services: Mohamed Flites; Sheri Henry
Mail Services: Mike DiLisa; Scott VanderVeer
Office of the VP: Maureen McWhirter, Advisor; Verita Murrill, Executive Sponsor; Joann Vega
Service Point: Jenna Glass
Transportation & Parking Services: Amanda Stevens, Chair
University Services Administration: Dominique Davis; Carolina Martinez
Contact Amanda Stevens ([email protected]) more information.