University Services Rewards and Recognition Committee
About the Committee
The University Services Rewards and Recognition Committee exists to maintain a dynamic and relevant process to select and recognize the achievements of University Services staff.
2020–2021 Rewards and Recognition Committee
Campus Dining: Violette Chamoun, vice chair; Maria Claros; Nathalie Jovain; Wilbranet Labranche; Stacie Mandehr; YaShaun Morris; Sam Page; Donna Pilenza; Linda Recine
Campus Support Services: Jimmy Corsini; Mary Kemler; Courtney Massari, Chair; Kayce West
Conference & Event Services: Sally Buchanan
Housing & Real Estate Services: Dwight McEwen
Mail Services: Darren Cifelli
Office of the VP: Maureen McWhirter, Ex Officio; Verita Murrill, Executive Sponsor
The Service Point: Jazmine James, MartiAnn Schenck
Transportation & Parking Services: Amanda Stevens
University Services Administration: Lynn Grant; Sandra Parisi
Committee Member Criteria
All nominees must have supervisor approval and be in good standing.
The following describes duties and expectations of the Rewards and Recognition Committee. Please read thoroughly before completing the nomination form.
● Attend the Rewards and Recognition Kick-off meeting, monthly committee meetings and sub-committees meetings (virtual until further notice).
● Review and update University Services awards as suggested by University staff feedback, committee suggestions and administration requests
● Review nominations award criteria and nomination process. All proposals will be reviewed and approved by the VP for University Services.
● Review nominations for all awards and recommend recipients to the VP for University Services
● Plan an annual event to celebrate award recipients and their successes
Appointment to the committee is for a two-year term, with an option for a third year.